Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Day Journal Challenge - Day Two

Day Two for me was harder than day one because I had no inspiration at all. Okay, well I lied. I thought of having Lucy and Charlie Brown with footballs going through goals but REALISTICALLY speaking I think I could draw a goal and maybe a football but Lucy and Charlie would have been very pitiful. (As illustrated by my "Stretch Armstrong" in my page below) I leave for vacation tomorrow so I may start trying different types of lettering. I think that's something I'm hoping that will be stretched because I doubt that my drawing skills will become something magnificent but I know I can improve on my lettering.

The quote is one that I found today and tweaked a little bit to fit my personality. I absolutely LOVE it and it really was my inspiration for this page. (Otherwise it would have been a blank page because I had no creativity for today's entry before seeing it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment